Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost and Found

Classmates,

I have lost my Creative Writing folder with all of my class and home work, as well as all of the handouts, syllabus, and my Honors Contract. I also had notes in there for upcoming assignments and a great deal of raw work that I was working on for my portfolio, which is due in a week. I'm very much upset, and really need to find it.

It is a black nylon folder with pockets and brads. On the front, in the lower right-hand corner, there is a gold label with the words "Creative Writing" "ENGL 2118-101" and "W 2-5 P2".

Please please please let me know if you find it or if you have seen it.

Thanks,
Jeni

2 comments:

Douglas Branch said...

Jeni, I KNOW this is no fun! I will certainly keep my eyes open.

Douglas Branch said...

Jeni, I KNOW this is no fun! I will certainly keep my eyes open.