Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rites to Play carnival

I just thought I'd post on here, I know a couple of us have kids (and a couple of us are just big kids) but Rhodes College is hosting it's Rites to Play carnival this Saturday. this is the email I got, it sounds like a bunch of fun. I'm going to be stealing my kiddos back from my ex since my beautiful wife will be up at the school working on the Southwest Source. anyway, here's the email I got.

Need to entertain the kids for a day? Bring them to Rhodes to help uscelebrate our 12th Annual Rites to Play children's carnival! The eventwill be held on Saturday, April 4 from noon until 3 P.M. in Oak Alley(the rain location is the Bryan Campus Life Center). Our theme thisyear is "It's Out of This World!" There will be FREE food, games,prizes, and music! Enjoy carnival favorites, such as the moon bounce,dunk tank, and dart game. The event is open to the Memphis community,so come join us for a day of fun at Rhodes College! Come Celebrate the 12th Annual FREE Rites to Play Carnival!Saturday April 4th, 12-3 pmRhodes College, Oak Alley/Buckman Lawn2000 N. ParkwayOpen to the Public All Ages WelcomeFree Games, Food and Prizes!

1 comment:

Faith Palmertree said...

I'm really glad that their dad took them to this, since you were at work and I had such a high fever I was seeing pink elephants. They really had such a good time, and it is wonderful that this event was put together and that it was free, so that non money people could take their kids to something fun.