Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dining at Mrs.Winners

O.K, I visited Mrs. Winners on several occasions. I visited the one in Frayser, the one on Winchester near Mendenhall and also the one near Southwest’s Macon Campus out there off of Summer. Of all the three, I’ve had a good experience. A particular type of customers dine here, I see mostly African American’s when I go. I noticed that you mostly have to request to the employees the condiments you would like with your meal. This has never been an issue for me to do just that. I want to enjoy my meal right? However, my husband and out went out for breakfast, for the wonderful cinnamon rolls and coffee they have there. We decided to get actual food along with the sweet stuff. Wouldn’t’ t you know, I had gotten so in the habit of making the condiment request to the cashier, and was therefore quite astounded when she said, “it’s right there". A nice array of condiments to choose from, coffee creamer, sugar, syrup, different flavors of jelly and any additional condiments you might need depending on your order. My husband and I both, could not help but to notice this. It altered my sense of Memphis because, it seems to be, that some restaurants of the same food chain are better than their counterparts and also operate very different. This has really opened my eyes. Do I have to keep driving father east to get it? It does appear to be the case. I think the inner Memphis restaurants should do a better job of attracting good loyal customers, which is on them. I feel that when they fell to achieve this, their standards go down. It ultimately cuts the customer short, when you’re able to get better somewhere else, the same exact thing that you desired at the other. So now I know, in my experience, the fast food dining was obviously different out in Collierville verses the inner Memphis. I’m late, my husband has always been aware of this fact. When we go out for dining, the only direction he travels is east. I can see why, the experience is better and it’s worth the drive, if you don’t mind the few extra miles, which I don’t. You want o make the most of your outings; the reason you don’t opt to cook at home, right?

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I don't think I've ever eaten at Mrs. Winners. Is it like KFC's? Could you suggest one to try if I wanted to eat at one?

Gorea' Honors said...

Try the Mrs. Winners way out Poplar in Collierville. Yes, it's sort of lke KFC with a little twist on it. The cinnamon roll is awesome.