Saturday, March 21, 2009

Important Change: Presentations

Dear Class—
I am thinking seriously about another change in our schedule. I would like very much for us to do our class presentations in the Fulton Auditorium. It isn’t free at 6:00 on Monday, April 27. I can, however, get it in the afternoon, from 3:00 – 5:30.
I would like very much to do the presentations then. But of course, we can only do that if you all are free.
I’d like to hear back from you RIGHT AWAY about this so that I can make arrangements. Can we change the time to 3:00 – 5:30 on Monday, April 27?
Why don’t you respond on the blog? And, while you’re at it. . . .we’re getting behind on the blog! I’d like to see a bit more spirited discussion about some Memphis-related stuff! Other than having a good time, how did our Sun Studio evening alter your sense of the city?
Doug

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Either time is fine as far as my schedule goes, but if you're wanting people to be able to come and see it the 6:00 time would be better for most of us with families to get them to come.

Faith Palmertree said...

Either way is fine with me, and should be okay with Krista too, as far as I know.