Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Hunan

I went to New Hunan around 12:30 this afternoon with my friend Brittney. The food was amazing! We both ate from the buffet. They had an array of choices. There was of course rice, teriyaki chicken, pork on a stick, sweetcorn, french fries, etc. There were a number of desserts as well. I had chocolate and banana pudding, vanilla icecream, a cream puff, and a piece of cake. The atmosphere was very quiet and calming, except the occassional slamming of dishes. The pictures on the wall were beautiful! I really would like to have one in my bedroom. When first walking into New Hunan, I saw nothing but caucasian people. So I thought oh my goodness they have me in a place with nothing but white people. To my surprise they were not bothered by my prescence and in a few more minutes black people and other chinese people began to walk through the door. Their fried chicken was awesome also. Everything I ate was delicious and I plan on going back there one day this week with my boyfriend.... I can't wait to tell my mom about my experience when she gets off work at 4:3o. I was skeptical about going to a chinese restaurant because I do not like chinese food but everything was tasty today! The meal cost $15.15 for my friend and I together! That's a bargain. The buffett is $6.45 before 4:00pm and $8 and something after that time. Either way I had a wonderful afternoon. My friend and I departed ways around 1:30pm..... I plan on going back to this restaurant really soon ,no joke!

No comments: