Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fianlly I Am Ready To Blog

There is so much that I would like to blog about, however I have decided to make my first blog about the inability to blog. My fellow Honor students I did not receive the blog information when you did. When Professor Branch asked us did we receive the blog I was a little concerned. However, I shook it off. I was thinking maybe I overlooked the email or it was sent to the spam folder. I also thought about which email address Jeni had. So I decided not to say anything and to recheck my email. I checked and checked for a whole week and still no email. Finally, I emailed Professor Branch and he forwarded the email to my address. I was excited and looking forward to beginning my Honors blogging adventure. So I opened the email and read it. Low and behold there was no link to connect me to the blog. With my hands on my hips and my eyes looking to the ceiling, I took a deep breath. This blogging thing was beginning to become a little more complicated than I thought it would be.

By this time, it was time for me to attend my SGA meeting at Macon. The blog would have to wait yet again. When I arrived at Macon several of my SGA mates were on the computers and I walked over to say hello. Zaina Branch (we share the same last name) was on one of the computers and she motioned for me to come over. She began to tell me about how she was receiving my emails. Immediately my energy efficient light bulb lit up. Zaina's email address at Southwest is tcbranch and I am tebranch. Oh what a difference one letter can make.

To make a long story short, Zaina forwarded my emails. I was able to obtain access onto this site and I am now blogging. I have one more comment. Professor Branch and Jeni, when are you taking me to lunch? I think I will order the Bloggers Delight!!!!

No comments: